KOSHER PRODUCTS IN GREECE
In Athens, a KOSHER GROCERY SHOP was opened, that carries many kosher products, and can deliver anywhere in Greece. The address is 10 Aisopou St. in Psiri, right next to the new KOSHER RESTAURANT.
Important remarks before consulting the list
This list includes products that can be found in regular supermarkets.
1) This list is for information purpose only and we don’t take responsibility for the Kashrut
of the products; every product bearing a Kosher symbol (such as OU, OK, KF, KLBD, etc…)
or under specific rabbinical supervision is under their responsibility.
Local products were checked by the local Rabbis.
Imported products from France are approved by the Beth-Din of Paris,
and imported products from England by the Beth-Din of London.
2) Products preceded by (D) contain milk. It is not Chalav Israel.
3) In case the list indicates a Kosher symbol, a country of origin or code it
must appear on the package, otherwise, the product is approved as is.
4) If a certain product is Kosher, it does not mean that
other products of the same company are Kosher.
5) If a certain product has a Kosher symbol or rabbinical supervision,
it does not mean that the same product without the symbol or
supervision is Kosher. Some ingredients may vary.
6) If a product is Kosher, it does not mean that the same
product made elsewhere is Kosher. Some ingredients may vary.
7) All these products are Kosher for the whole year
but not for Pesach, unless otherwise mentioned.
8) Some of the products can be found almost everywhere.
Others can be found essentially in AB or Sklavenitis supermarkets.
view the list
List of Kosher fish (in Greek)
- Andjuia (Anchovy)
- Bakalyaros (Cod)
- Barbunya (Red mullet)
- Kokovios (Gudjeon)
- Lavrakia (Sea bass)
- Moruna (Cod)
- Perka (Perch)
- Pestrofa (Tpout)
*If you have any questions and comments, or if you find any Kosher product not mentioned in the list, please let us know so we can update the list.